Located in Jaspur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand, India, our organization is engaged in providing excellent services for Polyhouse Structure Assembling. It is a naturally ventilated and climate-controlled structure used for the cultivation of floriculture, vegetables, fruit crop, and various others. Our team of experts assembles the entire structure on site within the promised time frame. Inside the structure, crops are grown under a favorable environment and other controlled conditions such as temperature, ventilation, humidity, soil media, light intensity, disease control, and other agronomical practices.
Main Features Of Structure :
- Stub type anchoring foundation
- Multi-span total Galvanized and Nut Bolted Structure.
- G.I. Gutter 500 mm wide & one piece long as per size 1.0 mm thick.
- Aerodynamic shape along all peripheries to resist more wind velocity.
- Manually operated curtains along all peripheries for more ventilation.
- Specially designed Flap Controls along all peripheries to protect Curtain damages. Polythene fixation shall be done with C type profiles & zigzag spring lock.
- 200-220 micron thick, 3-5 year UV stabilized, multilayer imported Polyfilm.
- UV Stabilized Shade Nets 50% at the top inside the greenhouse and Insect Net 40 mesh at sides.
- Openable Curtain along all periphery for more Ventilation.
- All GI pipe of Class B is used. (As per Govt. Norms)
- Poly locks – GI Profile and Zig-Zag Spring.
- Poly Film – 200-220 micron thick, 3-5 year UV stabilized multilayer Poly film (Govt. Approved), with the cooling effect. Diffused, clear and have a minimum 85% level of light transmission.
- Shade Net – 50% Shade net on the roof
- Insect net – 40% mesh on the side curtain.
- Drip Irrigation System – PVC Pipes as per norms.